As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Young Living #ad
Vitality Peppermint Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living Essential Oil 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade #adYoung Living #ad
- One of young Livings most popular oils. Use for dietary purposes. 5ml. Can be used in baking and cooking. Can diffuse to help with motivation.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
|Manufacturer||young living #ad|
2. Young Living #ad
15 Milliliters, Lavender Essential Oil by Young Living, Topical and Aromatic #adYoung Living #ad
- It may help to soothe minor irritations and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Balanced benefits: with balancing properties, Lavender Oil is an adaptogen that can support the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.
Topical treatments: add lavender oil to your shampoo, lotion, and skin cream products for a classic, clean scent. Multi-use mixture: mixing sweet floral, coral, and herbal notes, our Lavender Oil gives off a fresh aroma that promotes relaxation — it’s a versatile plant oil that can be used topically or aromatically.
Relaxation & relief: research has shown that the scent of lavender can lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate, which can help to relieve anxiety and promote nighttime relaxation.
Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, synthetics-free, we partner with farms across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, and of the highest quality. It can be applied topically or diffused for aromatherapy.
|Brand||Young Living #ad|
|Manufacturer||Young Living #ad|
3. Young Living #ad
Peppermint Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or apply topically. Peppermint mentha piperita leaf oil 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
4. Young Living #ad
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living Essential Oils #adYoung Living #ad
- Dilute and massage into skin or use with a diffuser for aromatherapy. Multi-use: eucalyptus globulus essential Oil delivers a stimulating aroma that transforms any space into a refreshing atmosphere.
Topical treatment: for topical relief, dilute 1 drop of this therapeutic-grade eucalyptus oil with 1 drop of our organic V-6 vegetable oil complex, then apply to desired area as needed. Eucalyptus oil has long been used in personal care products and spa treatments.
Fresh focus: the uplifting, earthy aroma of pure eucalyptus globulus offers cleansing properties that help to renew energy and stimulate senses—perfect for study, meditation, or exercise.
Seed to seal: as the industry-leading standard for essential oils, synthetic-free, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, and of the highest quality. Earth essentials: this pure eucalyptus Oil comes from the large, aromatic eucalyptus tree of the Myrtaceae family.
5. Young Living #ad
Lavender Essential Oil 5ml by Young Living #adYoung Living #ad
- Combine lavender vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods.
Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes. Put 2 drops in a capsule. Use lavender vitality essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals. Take 3 times daily.
6. Young Living #ad
Lemon Essential Oil 15ml by Young Living #adYoung Living #ad
- 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil. Used to cleanse skin, reduce wrinkles, and combat acne. 15 milliliter bottle. By young living Essential Oil.
7. Young Living #ad
Stress Away 5 ML #adYoung Living #ad
- Aromatic: diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired. Reduce stress in anticipation of mental tension. 5ml Bottle. Relaxation.