As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks, Food Safe and Made in the USA #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China. Fda food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, utensils, countertops, salad bowls and wood products.
Great for granite, knives, garden equipment and more! Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Restores and protects wood - hydrates, soapstone, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. Chalk Mountain Brushes #ad
Chalk Mountain Brushes 32oz Walnut Oil Food Safe Finisher. Great for Wooden Utensils. Preserve and Beautify Unfinished Wood. #adChalk Mountain Brushes #ad
- Great for bowl making, wood finishing, and much more! Slow Drying. Made in usa. Food Safe. 100% natural filtered walnut Oil - 100% Food Safe.
3. Greener Chef #ad
No Mess and Low Waste Spray, Greener Chef Food Grade Cutting Board Oil Spray and Butcher Block Oil Conditioner, All Natural Walnut Oil for Wood and Bamboo Chopping Boards #adGreener Chef #ad
- Coolest & easiest way to protect cutting boards you won't find anywhere else: Innovative 3-mode dispenser lets you drip, or mist depending on your desired application needs, stream, which means mess and less waste.
Works bests on all wooden and bamboo kitchenware items as well a home furniture polisher and conditioner. No more plugged sprayer with new bottle design**: our new and improved bottle design will never leave you with full bottle of oil with no way to get it out again! Formulated for home chefs who love all-natural products: 100% pure walnut oil that is food based, food safe, food grade, edible and contains no mineral oil.
Warning: please avoid if allergic tO NUTS. Also non-aerosol, propellant free spray that keeps the oil fresh inside a BPA-free bladder for up to 24 months. Food safe: 100% sourced and produced in small, handcrafted batches. Protect your investment: preserves, hydrates, seals, revitalizes, restores, conditions and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
|Brand||Greener Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Greener Chef #ad|
4. Howard Products #ad
Orange, 16 oz, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, 16 Fl Oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood.
The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish. For use on antiques, kitchen cabinets, dining tables, wood doors and trim, etc.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|
5. Chalk Mountain Brushes #ad
Chalk Mountain Brushes 16oz Walnut Oil Food Safe Finisher. Great for Wooden Utensils. Preserve and Beautify Unfinished Wood #adChalk Mountain Brushes #ad
- 16oz walnut oil finisher - Made in USA - Food Grade. Allergy warning - Made from Tree Nuts. 2-3 days to fully dry. Seal, preserve and beautify unfinished wood products. 100% natural filtered walnut Oil - 100% Food Safe.
6. "Mahoney's" #ad
"Mahoney's"" 1gallon #ad"Mahoney's" #ad
- Oil all your wooden kitchen utensils. Butcher blocks, spatulas, spoons, salad bowls, or any item that needs an oil finish.
7. Walrus Oil #ad
8 oz Bottle, FDA Food-Safe, WALRUS OIL, Cutting Board Oil and Wood Butcher Block Oil #adWalrus Oil #ad
- Simple ingredients - coconut Oil, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Vitamin E. Walrus tough - conditions, Preserves, and Protects Wood. Made in usa - Proudly manufactured in Missouri. Easy to use - simply apply thin layer of oil and dry. 100% food safe - fda Compliant and safe for food-contact surfaces.
|Brand||Walrus Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Walrus Oil #ad|
8. Conrads #ad
Conrads Wood Food Oil 16 oz #adConrads #ad
- To preserve all this wood from the invasion of mold, Michigan U. S. A. Also will transform weathered wrought iron and metal outdoor furniture. The konrads were woodworkers. Made from plants, roots, herbs and seeds.
The konrads immigrated to Detroit, carriages and furniture. Note: contains nut oils from walnuts and almonds. The natural soul and beauty of the wood was renewed. Wonderful natural woodsy smell.
The formula has been passed on from family to family for over 200 years. Also great for cleaning, paneling, and protecting any and all the wood in your house. In 1903 and americanized their name to CONRAD.
Effectiveness proven over centuries of use. A favorite among antique restorers. The birth of this formula was in austria during the 18th century saxon-austrian empires. 100% natural. Non-poisonous and non-flammable. Safe and marvelous for all wood such as cabinets, restoring, furniture and antiques. They built windmills, termites and natural destruction, CONRADS OIL was used.
9. Howard Products #ad
12 oz, Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil #adHoward Products #ad
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, colorless, odorless, and will never go rancid.
Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials. Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, countertops, including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S.
10. Howard Products #ad
16 oz, Howard Products RF4016 Restor-A-Finish, Walnut #adHoward Products #ad
- With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes.
Restores color and luster to faded finishes. Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Cherry, Dark Oak, Dark Walnut, Walnut, Golden Oak, Maple-Pine, Mahogany, and Ebony Brown.
Blends out scratches and blemishes. Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions.
Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it. Eliminates white heat rings and water marks. For all medium brown tones. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.