As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Silver Spring #ad
Silver Spring SC500-V3 Folding Steel Scooter and Wheelchair Carrier with Ramp #adSilver Spring #ad
- Carry scooters and wheelchairs behind any vehicle with a Class III or IV 2" hitch receiver. Includes a three-position, anti-rattle device, folding loading ramp, and 5/8" hitch pin.
Platform measures 48" l x 28" w; ramp measures 59. 125" l x 27. 5" w. Manufactured from durable, powder-coated steel with a 500 lb. Folds upright against vehicle when not in use and includes ten tie-down points for maximum security. Weight capacity.
|Brand||Silver Spring #ad|
|Manufacturer||Discount Ramps #ad|
|Warranty||One-Year Warranty to be free of defects at the time of receipt|
2. Silver Spring #ad
Economy Hitch Mounted Mobility Scooter Carrier Rack with Ramp #adSilver Spring #ad
- Fits 2" class iii or IV trailer hitch receivers. Easy mobility scooter transport using a vehicle's trailer hitch. Durable aluminum construction built to last. Includes an integrated loading ramp which folds upright after the scooter is loaded. 500 lb capacity supports many power scooter models.
3. Titan Ramps #ad
Titan Ramps Hitch Mounted Wheelchair Carrier Rack Ramp 500 lb Capacity Black Powder Coated Steel #adTitan Ramps #ad
- It is not for use with 1 1/4-inch hitches. The ramp’s compact size is perfect for travel and transportation. Your mobile scooter or wheelchair will fit nicely on the tray. It won’t feel bulky or overbearing whenever you drive. Our medical rack can support most power scooters and electric wheelchairs.
This foldable carrier can give you several years of use. It can fold up flat and vertically against the rear of the vehicle when not in use. Transports most scooters & wheelchairs: maneuvering a wheelchair can be difficult enough on its own.
About titan: at titan, we pride ourselves in our excellent communication capabilities. Order today. Because it’s made of steel, bending, it will resist corrosion, and bowing. Our mobile ramp is constructed from heavy-duty steel, giving it an impressive weight capacity of 500 pounds.
The ramp features a quick action spring pull pin that secures the ramp for transport, making travel more convenient for you. Just load your wheelchair onto this mobile ramp and you’re ready to go! Experience it for yourself. Heavy-duty steel: steel is a metal that is renowned for its ability to bear heavy loads. Easy use: this mobility ramp is for use with 2” class iii or iv trailer hitches. It measures at 46.
4. EGO BIKE #ad
400 lbs, New Mobility Hitch Mounted Carrier For Wheelchair Electric Scooter Medical Disability With Rack Ramp #adEGO BIKE #ad
- Platform dimensions: 28" x48" length of ramp when expended: 42" Weight of Ramp gate: 16 Lbs. 3-position carrier closed flat, open L-shape & open flat Can also be locked flat when not in use Awelded handle featured on the ramp for easy folding and unfolding.
Fits all 2″ receiver, hitch class III or IV.
Heavy-duty steel construction and internal spring loaded pull locks Durable black powder coated finish Has a 3" safety rail. Color: black loading capacity: Up to 400 Lbs Total weight of carrier: 71 Lbs. Tie down straps can be hooked onto any of the tie down holes featured on the ramp sides.
|Brand||EGO BIKE #ad|
5. Silver Spring #ad
Silver Spring Steel Folding Scooter and Wheelchair Carrier with Ramp #adSilver Spring #ad
- Weight capacity. Easily carry scooters and wheelchairs behind any car or truck with a Class III or IV 2" hitch receiver. Includes an anti-rattle device, 5/8" hitch pin, exclusive ergonomically designed T-handle spring pull pin and 10 tie-down points for maximum security.
Folds upright against vehicle when not in use to make driving and parking easier. Manufactured from durable, powder-coated steel with a 400 lb. Platform measures 48" l x 27-3/4" w, loading ramp measures 42" L x 27-1/2" W.
|Brand||Silver Spring #ad|
|Manufacturer||Silver Spring #ad|
6. Rage Powersports #ad
Rage Powersports Silver Spring SC500-AF Folding Aluminum Scooter and Wheelchair Carrier with Ramp #adRage Powersports #ad
- Built-in 42" folding loading ramp; multi-level adapter raises carrier 4. 5" higher during transport or 3. 5" lower during loading and unloading. Safely load and transport your mobility scooter or power chair with this folding, height-adjustable hitch-mounted carrier for 2" Class III/IV trailer hitches.
Includes anti-rattle device and 5/8" hitch pin. Durable steel construction. Maximum 400 lb weight capacity; includes folding hitch-mounted carrier, multi-level hitch adapter.
|Brand||Rage Powersports #ad|
|Manufacturer||Silver Spring #ad|
7. EGO BIKE #ad
EGO BIKE Carrier for Wheelchair Power Electric Medical Mobility Scooter Rack with Ramp #adEGO BIKE #ad
- Buy with confidence，100% satisfaction guarantee：we sure you will love our high quality products. Folding ramp can also be locked flat when not in use. Heavy duty internal spring loaded pull locks, hitch tightener is not included.
Heavy duty steel construction, durable black powder coated finish. Fits all 2" receiver, hitch class III or IV, weight capacity of ramp: Up To 400 Lbs. However, you have no-questions-Asked, if you are unsatisfied in either way, 30-DAY money-back guarantee.
|Brand||EGO BIKE #ad|
8. Prohoists #ad
More for Max 500lb; Car Mounted Scooter Ramp, Use as Wheelchair Lift for Hauling and Easy Transport; Wide Platform with Raised Edge, Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier for Scooters, Wheelchairs, Lawn Mowers #adProhoists #ad
- Maximum 500lb capacity: this folding cargo carrier can support up to 500 lbs due to its heavy duty steel construction. With 10 tie down points available for safety straps you will have plenty of ways to secure your cargo. Use easily as a wheelchair ramp or hitch luggage rack.
Dimensions and weight: outside dimensions of the cargo carrier measure 48" long x 27 ¾” wide x 4" high with the platform measuring 46. 5" long x 27 ½" wide and the ramp measures 42" long. Total weight of carrier is 75 lbs.
Weight must be centered and evenly distributed on the platform. Safety and security: two round reflectors are located on the back for visibility and safety when using at night. Easy to use: spring loaded locking pins make this hitch hauler easy to fold, open and lock the ramp in place when in use and carrier folds up towards the vehicle when not in use and storage.
Fits into a 2” class iii receiver only, our cargo carrier comes equipped with a 42” long loading ramp for wheelchairs, will not work in 1 ¼” hitches. Mounted cargo hitch carrier: designed with easy loading and transporting in mind, scooters, lawn mowers, small wheeled equipment that also folds up towards the carrier platform after equipment is loaded.
9. LEGENDARY-YES #ad
Mobility Carrier Wheelchair Scooter Rack Disability Medical Ramp Hitch Mount New #adLEGENDARY-YES #ad
- Durable black powder Coated Finish. Easy to Lift Ramp. Heavy duty folding hitch Makes Our Carrier More Rigid And Stronger. Heavy duty Steel Construction. Folding ramp can also Be Locked Flat When Not In Use. Weight capacity of ramp: up to 400 lbs. Fits all 2" receiver, Hitch Class III Or IV.
10. Prohoists #ad
500lb Manual Carrier Loading Ramp for Mobility Scooter Electric Power Wheelchair Heavy Duty #adProhoists #ad
- Each cut-out has a rubber insert for padding. Handles also allow easy controlled lifting of the carrier. Large hand cut-outs allow easy lifting of the carrier. It quickly folds and locks for transporting. Each carrier includes a extra long 5' ramp when fully extended.
The entire carrier has the option of tilting upward and locking in the upright position for transporting without a load. This allows more parking room within your garage or elsewhere.
This prohoists wheelchair carrier is designed to allow easy loading and transporting of your wheelchair, scooter or other item. Inside usable platform measurements: 46.
5" width x 28" length X 4" high rail. The ramp will also detach if not needed or for storage. Reflectors Included For Your Safety. Quick release spring loaded pins allow for easy unlocking of the ramp. Please note that this item requires a Class III 2 inch hitch. Anti-wobble device fuses the carrier and the trailer hitch receiver together to reduce movement and prevent trailer hitch receiver damage.